September 19, 2013

What To Do About This Whole Blogging Thing

I admit it. I'm a failure as a blogger. I keep ideas on my tablet, I think about making outfit posts, and I follow all my favorite blogs religiously.

But when it actually comes to making the posts I fail. Yea, I have a lot of excuses. I'm taking 18 credits of HARD classes this semester. I'm working nearly full time as well. And of course I have to sleep and eat. (though I find myself forgetting to do both of those a lot).

I don't have an excuse though. Blogging is something I love. As is fashion, politics and all the other things that I plan to blog about. So yea. I could blame it all on being busy, but the truth of that is that I need to take some me time for the things that I love. I get in trouble with le Fella all the time for not taking enough me time and focusing all my energy on work and school. So, perhaps I'll just be a MWF blogger, or a TTH blogger. You know, because I stay on campus all day in the library in front of the computers. So it can't be that hard to study for 30 minutes less and blog for 30 minutes more.

I guess this is my attempt. I just got out of a presentation in my Electoral Politics class which is taught by the chair of my department. Insert major nerves there. But I think I rocked it. My speech skills were right on par, I had good information and I looked absolutely smashing. Of course, I'm in the library so I can't take a full length photo, but I promise the look is absolutely smashing! Two more classes today and then I'm having a much needed date night with Fella.


No comments:

Post a Comment