August 17, 2013

We Shouldn't Give The Words More GroupLove Than Necessary

I started this blog because I thought if I blogged things I really cared about, I would be more likely to write. Well, I thought I really cared about my walk with Christ, my depression and my fashion. Well, if the brevity and general absence of my posts says anything, then I guess I don't care about those things.

But I do. I guess I have finally learned that just because I don't write every day, that doesn't mean I'm not a writer. The fact that I see the world in words and not pictures. Because I do. I see everything not by a brush stroke but a collection of letters so intent on having a meaning that they do not consider their own individuality.

This is why I am a writer. And that is why I am finally okay with leaving this post with no more words than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment