July 12, 2013

Friday Finds


  • A coworker showed me this today. Basically it's how they used to teach ambassador's foreign langauges. Since I've been on such a kick lately about reading Philosophy in the original Greek/Latin/German/French/etc this totally made my day! Even better, the text comes in a PDF file so I can put it on my kindle!
  • I saw this on Pinterest earlier in the week and it spoke to me on so many levels. Not just my own training in Muay Thai, but also my work life, my home life, and especially my writing life. 
  • Belle of Capitol Hill Style shared this website on her blog today and I immediately snatched it right up. I love it not only for all the wedding stuff, but the graphic design on the website is absolutely amazing. 

    What gems have you all found this week? It's been a really inspirational week for me between fashion, writing and job opportunities I can't complain!



No comments:

Post a Comment