July 12, 2013

Friday Shoutout!

I really must just spread my love of all things One Note.

When I was a Freshman in college one of my room mates told me she used it for recipes. And I thought why not just use Word? But then I started and now I just can't stop! It is just the sort of organized chaos I need in my life right now. Not only is it amazing because it has different sections for all the things I love taking notes about (work, fashion, writing, etc) but it has sections within sections!

I have a great chunk of it devoted to my writing (ideas, prompts, philosophy, dystopian societies, etc) but also a great little chunk on fashion. I love taking screen clippings from my favorite blogs and adding them to my work looks section or from Pinterest for my "going out" section. Not to mention the screen clippings of Hair ideas from everywhere!

One Note has made a huge difference for this chaotic country girl. The organization is just what I needed to become the classy lady I always dreamed of being. Now if I can just remember to wash the grease off my arms before I go to work...but that's a story for another day!



These opinions are my own and I did not receive any compensation from Microsoft or any subsidiary of Microsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment